Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Teaser Tuesday (24) Spellbinder

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Shawn Teaser


He arched one brow and half smiled. "I knew exactly what you looked like in that lime-green bikini you used to wear when you came to swim with Ellen in our pool. I knew when you laughed, your hazel eyes brightened to a light green. I knew you eat ketchup on your scrambled eggs. I knew you had PE fifth period when I was a senior. I would sometimes walk through the gym just to get a glimpse of you in shorts and a tank top. And then there was our kiss?"

Spellbinder by CC Hunter Kindle Location 631

Holy smokes- he really does know her. And he is too cute about it. Plus, he is there and well Perry is MIA. Maybe I could grow to like Shawn- maybe Miranda already does.

Perry Teaser


"Don't you get it, Miranda? I broke up with you because I wasn't sure that I could ever control my powers, and if I couldn't then... I'd never be able to live a normal life, not in the human world. And I know your plans for life, you've told me them a hundred times." A sad shade of blue touched his eyes. " Those plans don't include hiding or hiding a husband. I wouldn't fit in your world. I'd hold you back. You deserve to have what you want."

Spellbinder by CC Hunter Kindle Location 1323

Dang Perry- right when I am about to switch to team Shawn you go and pull out all the stops. Holy cowziers who is Miranda going to choose?

6 comments:

  1. Okay, you got me with both those teasers. Now I need to add this one to my TBR pile to see what happens next.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I soooo loved this one! So glad we'll get more Miranda later on!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both those guys are adorable. How's a girl to choose? Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wonderful teasers! I am very much curious about this one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Shawn and Perry both sounds so sweet! I don't envy Miranda!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love these teasers! Shawn really does sounds sweet! But I love Perry too! sigh...

    Naomi @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

    ReplyDelete