Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (35) The Spider

 
Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


The tenth book in the bestselling and “outstanding” (Romantic Times) Elemental Assassin urban fantasy series finally reveals for the first time the origins of Gin Blanco’s career as the deadliest of assassins.

For the first time, the origins of Gin Blanco’s career as the deadly assassin “the Spider” are revealed in full. In a story that pre-dates the other nine books in the series, Gin Blanco goes through her paces to become the most feared assassin in the Ashland.

Gin is pretty awesome and I am dying to know the whole story.  What happened to her?  Hopefully all of my questions will be answered.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't read this series yet, but I'm curious about it. Great pick. I hope you'll love it.
    Glass @ Way Too Hot Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series gets better and better with each book. I really like this series. Awesome pick. Come check out my WOW as well. Old follower via Bloglovin

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first book but then gave up after seeing all the books that preceded it. Maybe one day I'll go back to this series
    Awesome pick!

    Our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one series I need to get into!! It has been on my Radar for a long time. Great Wow choice!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete