Thursday, December 5, 2013

Swoon Thursday (48) Bitter Sweet Love


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


The pressure on my lips increased when he pulled me against him. Every thought scattered. His chest was rock hard and broad against mine, his arm a steel band even I couldn't break.

Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L Armentrout Kindle Location 217


A kiss that can shatter thoughts- sign me up!

6 comments:

  1. Nice swoon. Another book to add to my shelf.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh. JLA always has the BEST swoons!! I can't wait to read this one!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! So excited to start this book this weekend -- great swoon!!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy Man! Love JLA!!! Great Swoon Angela :)

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* I love it!! I want to read this book so bad!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ALMOST shared a swoon from this book. Almost. I figured that since the release date was this week, that at least one other blogger would though. I really enjoyed this novella! It's definitely my favorite novella of all time. Great swoon choice!

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete