Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (51) Heaven and Hellsbane


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Hi. I'm from the demon-greeting committee. My name's Emma. Welcome to Pittsburgh. So sorry you can't stay. Your departure to the abyss will board in oh...about three seconds."


Heaven and Hellsbane by Paige Cuccaro Kindle Location 697


My mouth opened to him and I pressed into his touch. He moaned into my mouth, a quiet surrender that vibrated through my body to its core.


Heaven and Hellsbane by Paige Cuccaro Kindle Location 2688

Okay.... so I cheated and am leaving 2013 with two teasers from the book.  It was a good story- just the right amount of snark and romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment