Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (49) A Cursed Moon


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Aric walked away, that's true. But I think because of it, he has more of a cross to bear." Emme played with her hands, appearing to think things through. "He knows he did this to them. The guilt alone is punishment enough, don't you think?"

"Nope."

A Cursed Moon by Cecy Robinson Kindle Location 217

I adore Emme and hope that one day she will find her mate.  If it happens to be Bren then so be it.  Liam doesn't deserve her anyway.  I love how Bren is on Celia side with all of this- he is a true friend.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting tease. I'm wondering what he did to 'them' to feel guilt.
    Happy Tuesday :)

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol sounds like a respond that my girlfriends and I would say over a deadbeat guy.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "nope" part, it makes you wonder what he/she has in store for that guy :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete