Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Day Two of Decking the Blog with The Shadow Falls Crew: Della's Singing Carols

Day Two of Decking the Blog with The Shadow Falls Crew focuses solely on Della.  



Many of you are waiting for Della Tsang’s first Shadow Falls: After Dark book, Reborn, to come out. With the holidays quickly approaching, I thought you might like to know Della’s favorite Christmas songs.

"Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight)" by The Ramones"






"I Wish It Was Christmas Today" by Julian Casablancas





"I Won't Be Home For Christmas" by Blink 182

 



 "Last Christmas" by WHAM



Now in light of her ex boyfriend, Lee, and what happens in Saved at Sunrise, you can probably figure out why “Last Christmas” made her list. But you never know, considering what happens with her and Steve in Reborn, she might be adding “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey to her list next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment