Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Waiting on Wednesday (7) Lost Girl


Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

 


I've been kidnapped by vampires and Sawyer is under some love spell.

Now I’ve got to traipse through the entire Magic Lands without getting killed to make it back to Werewolf City… hopefully in one piece.

Everything would have worked out as planned if Sawyer hadn’t gone on another revenge killing spree in my honor.
Now the entire magical world is at war, and my True Mate and I are stuck in the middle of it.

It's just another Monday.

Why I am waiting?

The ending of Wolf Girl crushed me.  How could it end like that?  How do any of us go on?  Sawyer has so much to make up for.  And to be honest, I am not so sure he can…

1 comment: