Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Teaser Tuesday (6) Shadow of the Fae

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers


Teaser One

"Fae don't kid." 

"They're not supposed to lie either, but that's your only other option." 

"No, the only other option is that I'm telling the truth."

Shadow of the Fae Kindle Location 22%

Dang, she just called him out like that.

Teaser Two

"Avery." The way he says my name instantly makes me turn toward him. "I'm not going to let anything happen to you."

Shadow of the Fae Kindle Location 22%

Anytime someone says that you know something bad will happen.


Teaser Three

He betrayed me. He lied to me. He used me. Apparently, I'm a pawn in everyone's game at this point. Lucky me.

Shadow of the Fae Kindle Location 79%

Girl!!!  I hope you give him holy heck!  Just saying, he deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment