Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Waiting on Wednesday (5) This Broken Wolf



Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




I am a wolf shifter cast into the hands of fate. Captive. Wrecked. Undone by a bond I never expected.

Another wolf has me now, and I am his to ruin.

Tristan Masters, the ruthless alpha whose destiny threatens to destroy him, has sworn to come for me.
But if he does, he will put the lives of his entire pack at risk.

I am the spark that could ignite Tristan's fury, but I'm strong enough to resist.

I will fight the pull of darkness that I sense growing inside me, my true nature that I'm only beginning to understand.

This dark wolf will not break.


Why am I waiting?

That ending though! This Dark Wolf ended on such a cliffhanger that I am going insane waiting on this one

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice pick! That's a new to me one! Hope you enjoy it once you get to read it!

    And did you change the look of your blog? I love it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete