Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Teaser Tuesday (8) This Broken Wolf

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers


Teaser One

"I was wrong, Tessa," he says, his voice low and urgent. "I thought you could be my end. I only saw your power. I only heard the cries of my pack. I only saw an end to generations of devastation A final end to my bloodline. I didn't see your mind. I didn't see your heart-"


This Broken Wolf Kindle Location 649

Tristan is breaking my heart, nevermind Tessa's. Holy crow, I love this shifter.


Teaser Two

"You are anger lingering in the back of the mind," he says. "You a
re revenge growing inside the heart. You are violence begging to be unleashed. You are fear that clouds judgement. You will taste the blood of gods and defy them, just as I defied them."


This Broken Wolf Kindle Location 926

I cannot be the only one that hopes Tessa kills Ford. I hate him, he is evil. He better not mess with my girl's mind. Tristan needs to rescue her.


Teaser Three

"My wolf is not weak, I say. "I understand you have a place in my father's empire and are useful to him- and possibly to me- but if you lay a hand on my possession again, I will rip out your throat without a second thought.


This Broken Wolf Kindle Location 1370

Dang, you sure are getting possessive of Cody.... Girl you belong with Tristan.

No comments:

Post a Comment