Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Teaser Tuesday (7) Darkest Moon

 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One

When I’d been fifteen, our most respected seer had prophesied that I would be his mate, and that the bond would somehow kill me because I was an abomination. She wasn’t wrong about the abomination thing. I had no beast inside me, the way the others did. The Alpha’s mate was meant to be a pure wolf, and I couldn’t even shift.

Darkest Moon Kindle Location 4%

Well, that explains why you left!  What if the seer was wrong though?

Teaser Two

No subordinate wolf should be able to hold his gaze for too long. But the longer I held it, the easier it became.

Darkest Moon Kindle Location 69%

You are one powerful shifter!  I wish you would realize it.

Teaser Three

“She is your destiny, and yet, you have avoided it. I understand why. You don’t want to fall to the curse the way your father did. And it was wise of you to be concerned.”

Darkest Moon Kindle Location 76%

Lachlan, dear, you are not your daddy.  You need to kiss her... 

No comments:

Post a Comment