Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (1) Spartan Heart

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
36551571


My parents had fooled me as easily as they had everyone else, leaving behind a deep, jagged wound that just wouldn't heal.  Even now, a year after their deaths, their betrayal still coated my heart like a cold frost, freezing out all my previous love for them.

Spartan Heart Kindle Location 67

I could not image what it is like to be Rory.  To have her parents do what they did and for her to still go on: at the Academy, with her life and still remain somewhat positive.  Girl is brave and noble.  Sidebar:  Wooowwwhooo!  Another Mythos Academy tale to read!!!!!)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh nice! I STILL need to read the first series! So behind!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete