Thursday, January 18, 2018

Swoon Thursday (3) Torment

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.

What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.


"My childhood was a horror show. It'd be nice to help kids have a good one. It'll help my soul to see kids smile."

"All while wearing a princess dress?"

I shrugged. "The dresses are pretty, but I'm not sure if I'm tall enough for it. They probably wouldn't hire me anyway."

Golden eyes squinted. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but if you really want to dress like some make-up princess, go after it. Laughter and love are good for the soul."

Torment Kindle location 928

Gotta love a man who will support his woman's career. Now if Rune would only make Megan his.


Rune hopped down the last step and enveloped me in his arms, his embrace warm, strong, and steady. he inhaled deeply against the top of my head, and whispered quietly, "I'm sorry, beautiful. I didn't like frightening you. That was the worst part of the plan."

Torment Kindle Location 1773

You also gotta love a man, who doesn't like upsetting his gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment