Thursday, January 11, 2018

Swoon Thursday (2) Trick

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.

What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.
36200189


I rested my head back against his shoulder.  "Beauty, huh?"

"Oh, yes."  His hands rubbed slowly against my body, a curling flame firing ow in my gut.  "You're the beauty to my beast."

My lips twitched.  "I've read that fairy tale."

"I imagine you have.  After all, that was the only hobby you listed on your Marriage Match application."

Trick Kindle Location 862

The minute Alaric mentioned Faith's love of books I was sold.  He gets way swoonier but this is my favorite moment so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment