Thursday, January 19, 2017

Swoon Thursday (3) Some Kind of Magic

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.

He opened the door for me. When I bent to climb in, he laid his hand across my back, and a chill of nervous adrenaline shot down my spine. He grasped my upper arm, spun me, and pressed me against the inside of the passenger door.

"I'm sorry, but I can't wait an entire date for a kiss."

His fingers twined in my hair, grazing the nape of my neck. My skin prickled from his touch. He drew me to him and kissed me deep, somehow confident and needy.

Some Kind of Magic Kindle Location 1016


I don't know what is more swoon worthy- him opening her door, or the kiss.

3 comments:

  1. This cover kind of reminds me of The Hating Game!! Which I still need to read. I like how he's going after what he wants but he isn't too creepy about it! I'm sure there is a lot of context behind this scene. I like it!

    Have a fantastic day. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my my my ;)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great swoon and I LOVE the cover of this book!

    ReplyDelete