Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (10) The Replaced

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Romantic and action-packed, The Replaced is the gripping second installment in the Taking trilogy.

Kyra hasn't been the same since she returned from her mysterious five-year disappearance. Now, on the run from the NSA, Kyra is forced to hide out with others who, like her, have been Returned. Yet she is determined to find Tyler, the boy she loves who was also abducted—all because of her. When her group intercepts a message that Tyler might still be alive but is in the hands of a shadowy government organization that experiments on the Returned, Kyra knows it's a risk to go after him. What if it's a trap? And worse, what if the returned Tyler isn't the same boy she lost? 

Perfect for fans of The Fifth Wave and the Body Finder series, The Replaced is both chilling and explosive, with creepy, otherworldly elements and twisty, psychological thrills that will have you questioning what exactly it means to be human.

Why am I waiting?

Umm after that cliffhanger of an ending in Taking, can you seriously be asking?  Will Tyler and Kyra ever be together again?

3 comments:

  1. I thought the name of the author looked familiar. I've read the first two installments of the Body Finder. I just need to find time to finish it.

    Hope you enjoy The Replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I cannot wait to read this one either!

    Here's my Wow

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, goodness, I needs to read The Taking soon! It got buried in my tbr pile. Thanks for the reminder! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete