Thursday, April 24, 2014

Swoon Thursday (16) The Recruit


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

"Do you really think I'm pretty Will?

No, I think your're gorgeous Hannah. I can't get enough of you.

He kissed her, exploring her mouth leisurely until she was moaning and shivering beneath him.

He kissed the tip of her nose.

The Recruit Kindle Location 1657


Before she could gain her feet, he reached out and yanked her into his lap. He cupped the back of her head and kissed her hungrily, forcing her mouth open so he could thrust his tongue into its warmth.

Hannah kissed him back, clutching his broad shoulders in her hands as she moaned into his mouth.

The Recruit Kindle Location 470

 Will is one of my favorite Lycans. He is protective of Hannah but allows her to defend herself, stepping in only when she is hurt. He pushes her to the limit in training but it's for her own good.  The ending of this one left me biting at the bit for the next book in the series.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like both those swoons. I think I might like to meet this Will.
    Thanks for sharing.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete