Thursday, April 17, 2014

Swoon Thursday (15) Everlasting (Night Watchmen #1)

 
The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


His lips are soft and warm, and his breath is hot and sweet, and I can't get enought of him. I can't find an end. His tongue finds mine, and a hand grips the fabric along my waist, his fingers half on my stomach, burning me to the core. He kisses me harder, more desperately, taking everything I'm offering, taking everything he needs.


 Everlasting (Night Watchmen #1) by Candace Knoebel Kindle Location 4496


You gotta give Jaxen some credit- he fought against this attraction with all that he had.  When he finally gave in though- dang can that boy love a gal.

3 comments:

  1. Nice swoon Angela. Like the way Jaxen finally gave in.

    My swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo yummy. I don't know this one. You always have books I don't know. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kiss!! That is sooo good! I love it when they grab hold!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete