Thursday, April 3, 2014

Swoon Thursday (13) Wolf Dream


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


"If you think you need to go, then fine, we'll leave right now, just the two of us, but you can't get rid of me. I gave my heart to you and a guardian can only give it to one person, one time."
Kindle Location 1874

Ian let his forehead rest on mine and I breathed in his minty breath. "I will be with you always. If you go, then I go. If you leave this world, I will find you in the next. But do me a favor and don't make me look, just stay here.
Kindle Location 3678

Ian pretty much is the perfect boyfriend- supportive and yet will challenge Es at anytime.  I like how he calls her Princess.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you picked this book! I'm in it! I'm the Lauren that comes to help. I won a giveaway and was written into the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the sound of a perfect boyfriend. Nice swoon.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete