Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday (29) The Wild Witch



Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spinewhich spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




There are secrets in my magic…

In the Old Lands, nothing is as it seems.

Something lurks in the darkness…watching…waiting. I see it moving in the shadows. I hear it whisper in the wind. I sense it following our every step. I feel it on my spine like the caress of fingertips across my skin.

Is it Joseph and his army waiting to ambush us again? Or is it just the ancient chaos of this place waiting to suck us in and never let us back out? As I stand here within the darkness staring at the dancing flames, I know our time is up. We have to make our run for it. Now.

This was a rescue mission, except now we might need the saving. With Tegan still unconscious, and Tennessee lost to his fear for her, no one knows what to do. All we have is my crazy plan and it might get us all killed.

We made it to the balefire….but now, we have to make it back out alive.

Why am I waiting?

This series has been my obsession since I found it in May. I loved the first season and am grateful that it was finished before I found the series. The second season is even better than the first and Bettina and Jackson on my favorite ship right now.

1 comment:

  1. OOOh nice! That's a new to me one! I hope you enjoy it once you get to read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete