Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (31) The Wild Witch

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One


What happened to Tegan? Who put angelic runes in my magic? Why did they do it? And what do they mean? How does it relate to Jackson and the Old Lands? When is Archangel Michael coming for him? Who is his soulmate?

The Wild Witch Kindle Location 541

Girl you and I are asking the same questions right now! the exact same questions.

Teaser Two


Lennox’s yellow-green eyes flew open, and our gazes met. Her stare was calm and steady, like she’d accepted what was about to happen.

The Wild Witch Kindle Location 1379

What in the everlasting heck is this? Why is she not fighting this guy?  If they die or get seriously hurt I may have to throw my kindle.

Teaser Three


“So beautiful.” 

You have no idea. 
Dammit. Focus, Jackson. 
I closed my eyes. At this point, I had to assume Michael had sent Bettina with me on this quest to ensure my failure.

The Wild Witch Kindle Location 3498

Dude, I am with you there. Because all of us are being tortured right now. I mean I just can't. The last book broke me and this one completely shattered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment