Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (26) Dragon's Gift: The Huntress

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One


“Just because you’re loaded doesn’t mean I’m going to let you pay the bills. This isn’t a date.” 

“But it could be, if you agreed to one.” 

I shivered. Dates usually involved kissing. At least at the end. His dark eyes promised at least kissing. As much as I wanted to sign up for that…

Mirror Magic Kindle Location 3192

The more Cass pushes Aiden away the closer he wants to get to her. I wonder how long she will hold out.


Teaser Two


“I don’t get you,” I said. “You show up in my life, learn what I am, and instead of turning me in, you help me. Even your freaking heavy-handedness in making me practice my magic seems to be for my own safety. You’re too good to be true.” 

Shadows fell over his face. “I wish that were the case, but you don’t know enough about me to say that.”

Mirror Magic Kindle Location 3342

Just when it looks like Cass could be falling for him he drops this bomb. I wonder what Aiden is hiding. Cause he response makes it seem like he is hiding something big!


Teaser Three

“You are at a crossroads that few must face. One direction will call strongly, but you must resist. For your own good, and that of others. Your fears about yourself are valid because you face great darkness. But there is more than enough light within you to vanquish the dark, if you embrace it.”

Eternal Magic Kindle Location 9389 

Will Cass go dark or light? Being at a crossroads is never a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment