Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (24) Sapphire Flames

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One

"You're having me tracked. I understand that I'm irresistible. It is a cross I bear. But do try to have some self-control, Catalina. I'm embarrassed for you."
Sapphire Flames Kindle Location 948

Alessandro is completely full of himself and I cannot wait until Catalina unleashes on him. How she kept from laughing at him is beyond me.


Teaser Two

"Wait, I know. Since you insist on doing the opposite of what I tell you, let's try this. Don't stay home, Catalina. Don't drop this case. Don't stay safe."
Sapphire Flames Kindle Location 2125

I wonder why he cares so much? Does he even realize he cares this much?


Teaser Three

He smiled at me. It wasn't his dazzling bachelor-of-the-year grin, it was a simple quick smile. "I never pretend with you. Tease you, maybe. Flirt, yes. But never that."
Sapphire Flames Kindle Location 2882

I really hope he is telling the truth. I just feel like he is hiding something. What is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment