Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Joining the 2019 Book Blog Discussion Challenge

Many of  y'all know that Jess at a Great Read and I follow each other.  For as long as I can remember she has always done reading challenges. She has been doing this Book Blog Discussion Challenge since January.  Some of the post I join in on but never once declared my intent to do the actual challenge cause well that means a commitment.  It is now June though, and I can't help but think that my previous post don't count to the challenge cause I never formally announced my intent nor did I actually link my blog to the challenge (again commitment).  So it is time for me to take the plunge and commitment to doing the challenge for the rest of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's fun! And I count all those tags as discussions too, because in a way, they are! ;)

    ReplyDelete