Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Waiting on Wednesday (17) Violet Grenade


Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.





DOMINO: A girl with blue hair and a demon in her mind.

CAIN: A stone giant on the brink of exploding.

MADAM KARINA: A woman who demands obedience.

WILSON: The one who will destroy them all.

When Madam Karina discovers Domino in an alleyway, she offers her a position inside her home for entertainers in secluded West Texas. Left with few alternatives and an agenda of her own, Domino accepts. It isn’t long before she is fighting her way up the ranks to gain the madam’s approval. But after suffering weeks of bullying and unearthing the madam’s secrets, Domino decides to leave. It’ll be harder than she thinks, though, because the madam doesn’t like to lose inventory. But then, Madam Karina doesn’t know about the person living inside Domino’s mind. 

Madam Karina doesn’t know about Wilson.

Why am I waiting?


Victoria Scott is a phenomenal writer and this book sounds just different enough to make me want to read it.

4 comments:

  1. I get the excitement for this title, I have it on my list as well ;)
    Hope we both get to enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Loved this one! Hope you will too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I'm also really excited for this one, and the cover is stunning :) Thanks for sharing!
    Here's my WoW

    Amy @ A Magical World Of Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! I'm reading this now and so good!

    ReplyDelete