Thursday, April 6, 2017

Swoon Thursday (14) The Dark Days Club

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.


Lord Carlston was scanning the other end of the room, forehead furrowed in concentration. This way, she called silently. I am here. As if he heard her, he turned, his expression warming into gladness. Her own smile locked into his glze, the silent conversation betweem them red in the barest lift of a brow, flicer of an eyelid, the slow curve of a lip.

You are here. She did not try to hide her relief.

Did you doubt me?

Her gaze dropped for a moment. She had indeed doubted him. Perhaps she still did.

A tilt of his head accepted his part in that lost faith. I gave you my word I would keep you safe, and I will.


The Dark Days Club Page 439

These two just need to kiss. Both of them, Helen and Carlston, create this tension between them that you could literally touch.

1 comment:

  1. I adore these two! I really hope you get the chance to read The Dark Days Pact soon. I shared the most SWOONY of kisses a few months ago, from that book! Still swooning over it. :D :D :D Great choice, Angela!

    Have a lovely weekend. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete