Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Teaser Tuesdays (16) A Dance Like Flame

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Come on, love," he murmured. "Wake up for me now. Don't leave me. Not again. I couldn't bear it, so open those lovely eyes for me now. I'll be anyone or anything you wish, just wake up."


A Dance Life Flame Kindle Location 3602


Nash has a lot to make up for, if I was Bit I would have stayed passed out a little while longer.

3 comments:

  1. Here's hoping she'll give him hell once she wakes up!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover! I'm a sucker for a pretty cover, so even if I wasn't sold on the teaser(which I totally am), I'd probably still read the book. ;-) Thank you for sharing! My teaser this week is: Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that makes me my heart ache. And the cover is spectacular.

    My TT from Dumpster Dying

    ReplyDelete