Thursday, April 27, 2017

Swoon Thursday (17) Forbidden Promises

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.


Jude took a step closer, towering over her, his shoulders so broad, they filled the doorway. "Are you done?"

Just like that, she had a whole lot more to say. "Actually-"

"That was a rhetorical question, sunshine." His big hand cupped the back of her neck, his thumb tracing over her jaw and up to drag against her bottom lip.


Forbidden Promises Kindle Location 598


So far I am loving Jude. I had some unfriendly opinions about Sloan from Carrigan's book. So far, she is growing on me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love that! The interruption, the thumb! It'll be a hot kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swoon! I need to start this series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the first instalment and I really want to read more!! So happy you're enjoying this one, and that Sloan is growing on you :)

    ReplyDelete