Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (31) Gravity



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

He glances down at me and lifts his hands to my face, tracing a line down my jaw. His fingertips hesitate at my lips and his gaze drops. I draw a breath, and then his lips find mine. It's an explosion of emotions- first warmth, then contentment, then fear, so much fear.

Gravity by Melissa West Kindle Location 1988

Oh those kisses, the ones that have a little bit of fear in them.  What if we get caught?  What if we don't get caught?  What if it means something else to the person doing the kissing?  All the what ifs....

4 comments:

  1. Don't. Ever. Peek. What if I want to peek?
    I like the cover of this book.

    Great tease too!

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it makes me wonder why she fears the kiss yet makes me swoon at the same time.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gasped too, don't worry! Great tease!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice teaser!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete