Fallen For Covers is a Meme hosted on Mondays by Wickedly Delicious Book Blog. This Meme is to show off Young Adult and New Adult covers you have Fallen For. It can be new, old or not release yet. Please only post YA/NA covers. If have an adult cover you will love to show off head on over to TBQ's Book Palace on Sundays and partake in Lusting For Covers Meme. To join Fallen For Covers please follow the linky at bottom of post.
How to join:
- Make a separate post for the Fallen For Covers Meme on your blog.
- Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
- Pick your Fallen For Covers candidate with a new, old, a reprint or not out yet book. Give a reason for your pick.
- Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
- Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.
Print Length: ?
Published: June 18, 2013
Samantha and Mason are together. Everyone knows it. Not everyone is dealing with it. While Mason’s ready to give them the middle finger, there’s one not going away. Her mother. Threats are issued. Ultimatums are given. Even blackmail is used, but only Samantha can put a stop to Analise. However, when a trauma from her past is triggered, she may not have the courage or strength to do what’s needed. If she doesn’t, Mason’s future could be destroyed.