Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (28) Romancing the Bookworm

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


“But I don’t need a real man.” I lifted the book on my lap. “Take Duke, for example.” 

“Duke?” Ronni raised an eyebrow.

I leafed through the book, loving the crisp paper against my fingertips. “Yes, He’s a guitarist for this band. He’s rebellious, yet kind. He can be stern, but he has his sweet moments. He’s as sexy as hell and certainly knows his way around the bedroom. Why would I pass that up for someone real but subpar?”


Romancing the Bookworm by Kate Evangelista e-ARC page 10


I am only 29 pages into this one right now but I can honestly say I have laughed for at least half of it. Bookworms of the world should read this one.

2 comments:

  1. Lol this definitely describes many bookworms. This is going on my list.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy as hell. Knows his way around the bedroom. Duke sounds amazing. I'm guessing he's a character from the book she's reading??
    29 pages in. I hope the rest keeps you smiling :)

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete