Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (15)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
“Not in my house, you won’t kill me in my house!”  She screamed it repeatedly, like a mantra, until she was flung backward off the female vamp and jerked to her feet.

Life and Death of Lily Drake by T. Michelle Nelson Kindle Location 1169
Could you imagine?  Someone trying to kill you in your own house?  What would you do to protect yourself?  How about those you love?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great teaser! I'm glad she's putting up a fight.

    My TT.
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope she doesn't die, or get killed in her house.
    That was a good teaser!!
    Thanks for sharing!

    Magen Corrie
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never really thought about it before, but I guess if someone was trying to kill me in my own home, I would fight with everything I had.
    Great Teaser. Hope she won!

    Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh great teaser Angela!! Man, I'd go Bat Sh*t crazy, that's for sure, not that it would do me any good!! Lol!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  5. So take her outside...okay maybe not. :) Nice teaser.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete