Thursday, October 25, 2012

Swoon Thursday (17) Elemental Rising


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

“Sometimes I have to be able to make the choice to protect myself.”

Just then Keller burst through the door.  “Are you insane?” he nearly yelled at me.  I had known Keller for a few months, but never once had I seen him lose his cool.  Now his crystal blue eyes were glaring at me, much like Lisabelle’s black ones had done seconds earlier.

“I’m fine,” I muttered.  “Thanks for asking.”

Ignoring our audience, Keller took two long strides to my bedside, where he proceeded to sit next to me and wrap his strong arms around me.  I was too tired to fight it, even if his aunt would have a fit if she found out.  Instead, I relaxed into his chest.

“How dare you?” he breathed into my ear, so that only I could hear.  “Don’t you know I would be lost if something happened to you?”


Elemental Rising Kindle by Maddy Edwards Location 4882

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like Keller is a sensitive guy under that hard exterior. Thanks for sharing your swoon!!

    Mine can be viewed @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh... he is a bit of a softie!! MAN UP!! Lol!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaawww that is totally sweet! I loved this! Great Swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaawwww love that one!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete