Thursday, October 4, 2012

Swoon 14


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!
 
He moved his forehead to mine and the warmth of his breath over my cheeks and mouth caused goose bumps to form all over my body.  I breathed him and sighed with pleasure, instinctively arching into him.

The One by Heather Self Kindle Location 3024
Okay, so I already gave you one Swoony Thursday with these two.  But man, is the chemistry between these two amazing.  Besides who doesn't like it when instinct takes over?

5 comments:

  1. Okay, you've got me convinced!! The One is going on my TBR list right now.

    My Swoon - Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, definitely great swoon!! All these Goose bumpy swwons today.....mmmm

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard so much about this book! And I really enjoyed that swoon!!
    Thanks for sharing :)

    My Swoon

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this sooo bad! Great swoon :D
    Here's my Swoon.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous choice!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete