Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Series that I love

I tend to read a lot.  Through my readings, I have found that I currently am a little obsessed with young adult fiction.  Which is strange since I only started reading them in my late twenties.  I typically read books about the paranormal or that contain elements of fantasy.  I almost always read at night.  This is due to my children being asleep and me needing quite time. 

Since I read a lot there are a few series that I have discovered.  They are listed alphabetically by author, then series name.


Jennifer L. Armentrout's The Covenant Series
 Jennifer L. Armentrout's The Lux Series
Nichole Chase's The Dark Betrayal Trilogy
Maddy Edwards' Paranormal Public Series
Jennifer Estep's The Mythos Academy
Abbi Gline's Existence Trilogy
Rachel Hawkin's Hex Hall Series
CC. Hunter's The Shadow Falls Series
Erica O'Rourke's The Torn Trilogy
Imogen Rose's Bonfire Chronicles
Imogen's Rose's Portal Chronicles
Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers

I will be honest several of these authors I would have never heard of without my Kindle.  Some of these authors are well known, established writters.  Some currently do not have hard/paperback copies of their books published.  But I think that is part of what I like about them.  That not everyone and their mother has read them.  Since I use reading as a way to escape it is almost like I am on a private island where only the elite can go.  But as they continue to get more followers via social media mediums I know that the island will become more public than private.  That is okay though.  Then I can say I told you so- these author's truly do rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment