Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (34) The Boyfriend Bet

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"Whatever is going on between us is because we're attracted to each other, not because of some stupid contest."

Oh, how I wanted to believe him.  Though the set of his moth and the intensity of his fabulous blue eyes did make him seem sincere.

"Would you swear on a pair of hedge clippers that you aren't trying to make me the ringer?"

Kindle Location 607

Grant has a way with words.  Hopefully he doesn't break Zoe's heart.


3 comments:

  1. I like the sounds of this and I'm with you, I hope he doesn't break her heart . . .

    Thanks for sharing, here's my TT :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cute read! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe! Love the tease! How did I miss this one? I loved her first book- Blackmail Boyfriend...

    ReplyDelete