Friday, April 5, 2019

Totally Should’ve Tag


Jessica at a Great read did this book tag in earlier in March and I wanted to do it but didn't get around to it. I finally did and I am really excited. She found it on JennReneeRead who got it from The Bibliophile Girl!


TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...GOTTEN A SEQUEL FINALE



Hungry for the Alpha had the perfect set up for a sequel for both of the sisters. Yet four years later I am still waiting.



The Gone with the Respiration series was slated to be a trilogy. Unfortunately, the series ends on a cliffhanger with book two and the third book is non-existence.


TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...HAD A SPIN-OFF SERIES



I liked this series and the friends of the main characters. They deserve to have their stories told.

AN AUTHOR WHO SHOULD...TOTALLY WRITE MORE BOOKS


Kate Serine One of my favorite authors, hasn't published anything in two years. She probably is still writing but the publishing world is fickled and what they love one month may not be what they want the next. I loved both of her romantic suspense series and wish that the publishers would pick them back up. I am hoping though that we see her name back out on the new releases list soon.



Tara A. Fuller I loved the Kissed by Death series that this author released and then well I don't know what happened to her.

A CHARACTER WHO TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...ENDED UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE



Poppy ends up with the right guy in the first book but then I had to go and read the third one where I cried ugly tears. As of right now, she is by herself but if someone else comes in to sweep her off her feet again, I may through my book. 

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...ENDED DIFFERENTLY




I am not over the ending, I will never be over the ending. I can't even, just no.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...HAD A MOVIE FRANCHISE




I think this one was actually optioned for tv but never made it due to a writers strike or something. Releasing it on the big screen in October would make for great fun.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...HAD A TV SERIES




This series is just yeah...I would have loved to have seen it weekly played out on my television. Witches, shifters, vampires and the sisters- who are cursed who wouldn't want to see them on tv.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...HAD ONE POINT OF VIEW




The fact that it was in third person was also a bit much.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...HAD A COVER CHANGE



I get why this is the cover, it does match the other ones on in series, I just don't like it. 

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...KEPT THE ORIGINAL COVERS




The original cover was the one of the left. I loved it, it gave me a sense of mystery, paranormal with a little bit of romance. The new one with the doll like face is kinda scary to me and I don't do scary.



The original cover was the one of the left. Why oh why did they change the cover? The original is so captivating.

TOTALLY SHOULD'VE...STOPPED AT ONE BOOK



I am so going to get backlash for this but lets be real, sometime a book or series rubs you the wrong way. Moon Called was an okay book for me, and everyone was talking about this series. After book four I was done, I gave it the old college try. Just not my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment