Sunday, April 28, 2019

End of the Semester

The end of the school year comes with a lot of highs and a lot of lows.  This is even more so when you are a teacher of seniors. By the end of the school year, I mean the last four weeks.  This is the busiest and most stressful time for teachers and students a like. 

High- Senior Class trip
Low- time with your family,blog,reading

High-Finally done with worrying about high stakes testing
Low- time with your family, blog, reading, until your students take the test

High- Seeing the children you watched over for the last four years become young adults, entering into a new stage in life
Low- again time with your family, blog, reading

So if I miss a day or three of blogging know that I am busy beings the best role model I can be: helping with scholarship application, and life decisions.

Hopefully, I will balance better than this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment