Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (14) Kinked


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


Teaser One

"I'll give this to you. You've been meticulous, you really have. You've covered your tracks well. But nobody in this world is perfect. That means that you have f**ked up somehow, somewhere. That's what I know. I have all the time in the world to find it, all the time, and do you know what that means? That means I’ve already got you. It just hasn’t happened yet.”
Kinked page 11

Poor Quentin , Aryal is being ruthless- which is saying something since she is a harpy.

Teaser Two

“Your wildness is actually one of the reasons why so many people love you in spite of the headaches you cause. Why Dragos loves you, even though I know he’s never said it. Some Wyr are more tame than others, but we all recognize something of our own wildness in you. Did you know that too?”

Kinked page 28

Grim giving Aryal a come to Jesus speech is priceless. The fact that he has her back makes him pretty darn amazing.


Teaser Three

No words, except: “I think you might be both my suicide and my salvation.” And he needed her for both. “I love you like a heart attack, woman.”

Kinked page 259

I think Quentin just admitted to loving her for reals and not as a joke. Hopefully he did, cause otherwise I am going to need one of the guys to go all out and beat him up. Aryal deserves love after all this time.

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice teasers!!I feel like I need to try this author out! Lol. Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete