Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Teaser Tuesday (12) Blood Moon


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.

Teaser One


Nick mentally slapped himself on the forehead. What the hell am I doing?

Cady was his weakness, always had been since they first met. He remembered that exact moment, a year after he became Beta and Grant had asked him to pick up his "little sister" at the airport.

Blood Moon Kindle Location 743

I really liked Nick in the first book and was/am excited to read his book. Although I kinda want to hit him.


Teaser Two


"This is what I've been wanting to do," he whispered into her ear. "You drive me crazy. And seeing you with anyone else makes me insane."

Blood Moon Kindle Location 766

I dont know with the way he has been treating her....I am not so sure that I would give in...


Teaser Three


"Because, Nicky-boy," she took him by the arm and sat him on the couch, "we are going to find Cady, rescue her, and you will get down on your knees, grovel for forgiveness, declare your everlasting love to her, and she'll fall into your arms, right?" She patted his arm. "I totally shipped you guys from the beginning!"


Blood Moon Kindle Location 2621

So did I Alynna so did I but Nick screwed up really bad and I really hope Cady makes him pay a little bit before taking him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment