Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Waiting on Wednesday (52) Bloodwitch



Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW! 

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 



Fans of Susan Dennard's New York Times bestselling Witchlands series have fallen in love with the Bloodwitch Aeduan. And now, finally, comes his story.

High in a snowy mountain range, a monastery that holds more than just faith clings to the side of a cliff. Below, thwarted by a lake, a bloodthirsty horde of raiders await the coming of winter and the frozen path to destroy the sanctuary and its secrets.


The Bloodwitch Aeduan has teamed up with the Threadwitch Iseult and the magical girl Owl to stop the destruction. But to do so, he must confront his own father, and his past. 

Why am I waiting? 


I feel like I have been waiting for this one forever. I need to know what happens to Iseult, Safi, Merik, Aeduan, and Ryber. Where will their adventure take them? Will they ever see each other again? Will the couples that I am shipping so very hard actually exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment