Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (52) Dragon Bound


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers

Teaser One


“I have a lot of questions. Just tell me what I want to know, and I’ll let you go.” 

“You mean that?” She searched his face. 

He laughed, a husky, wicked chuckle. “No.”

Page 64 Dragon Bound

And so the thief is caught...Wonder what Dragos is going to do with her?


Teaser Two


“There is nothing you could steal that I couldn’t get in any number of other ways. I will not put you in harm’s way.” He kept her head cradled in one hand and put an arm around her. 

He murmured, “I do not endanger my treasures.”

Page 75 Dragon Bound

A treasure, huh?  Does that mean what I think it means?


                                         Teaser Three


“Let’s be clear on something,” he said. “I don’t know what the hell you are. We’re adding that to a growing list of things for that conversation we’re going have when we get out of here. But one thing you’re not is a problem. Let’s say you are a tactical consideration.”

Page 108 Dragon Bound

Tactical consideration?  While it is cute that he  does not view her as a problem I know of no gal who wants to be a tactical consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment