Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (50) The Negotiator


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers.


“I am not a thing for you two dogs to fight over. I am a woman with my own brain, my own will, and my own determination. Sawyer Carlyle, you might be giving me a paycheck, but you sure as hell didn’t buy me and you definitely don’t have the right to tell me who I can and cannot dance with—especially not when you are obviously more interested in your phone than the rest of the world around you.”


The Negotiator page 35


You gotta hand it to Clover- she knows how to put people in their place. Wonder what Sawyer is thinking about now...

1 comment: