Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Teaser Tuesday (4) Love Between Enemies

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

36693928It never stopped- with each grade we found ourselves pitted against each other.  Sometimes, I'd surpass her and other times, she'd best me.  I didn't know if it was because we thought the same or because we were the only two students who enjoyed academics as much as we did, but either way there was never a time in my life where she wasn't some kind of threat.

 Love Between Enemies Kindle Location 72

He'd always been in my life, the best adversary a girl could ever want.  He challenged me to do better, push harder, work longer.
 Love Between Enemies Kindle Location 352

The first is from Gordon's point of view, the second is from Zoey's.  Both of them have a healthy respect of the other.  How do they become enemies?  Is there love there?  

2 comments:

  1. Nice teasers! Totally new to me read! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you showed each character's perspective. Sounds like a good one.

    My TT from Murder And Marinara

    ReplyDelete