Thursday, January 4, 2018

Swoon Thursday (1) Ruining Mr. Perfect

The fabulous girls over at The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works:

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.

What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

22065377Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.A Bound created this super HOT meme.



His tender expression confused her, because she wanted to hold on to it as much as she wanted to look away.

“I love talking to you. I think the first thing about you that attracted me, aside from those long, long legs, was your mind.”

Ruining Mr. Perfect

Not really sure that Vanessa deserves Cam. I kinda like him and her not so much. Hopefully she will grow on me. You gotta like a guy who is attracted to a great mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment