Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (24) The Girl Who Never Was

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"You're telling me that my whole life is nothing but an enchantment?"

Ben stops pacing and looks at me, quicksilver eyes serious. "Yes," he answers simply. "And you just broke it."


The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset Kindle Location 455


And then he kisses me. It is so lovely to be kissed that I am light-headed with it. Kissing Ben is one of the world's best activities.

The Girl Who Never Was by Skylar Dorset Kindle Location 2458




You gotta admit- she is right kissing is one of the world's best activities. I cannot imagine how it would feel to find out your whole life was a lie though.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely agree on the kissing comment. And yeah, discovering your whole life is a lie would be pretty awful.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing the cover of this book on another blog and I was intrigued by it. Your teasers got the same effect, great picks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh... this sounds like a good one Angela! Great tease!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete