Thursday, June 12, 2014

Swoon Thursday (23) Mortal Enchantment


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


Instead of helping, he pulled me into his chest with his arms wrapped around me. His embrace was like a winter coat during a snowstorm. I was safe and protected. If only I could stay here forever. I didn’t want it to end.

Mortal Enchantment by Stacey O’Neale Kindle Location 1329

He leaned down, brushing his mouth softly against mine. It was a kiss like I had never experienced. One of those kisses in a movie or a romance novel that never actually happens, and yet here I was, having it happen-to me.

Mortal Enchantment by Stacey O’Neale Kindle Location 2442


What gal doesn't like to feel safe?  Or a hug? Or really a kiss to end all kisses?

3 comments:

  1. I have seen this book several times now. It sounds like a great read. Thanks for sharing those two yummy swoon's.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two yummy swoons! I need to get in and begin this series! Great teasers!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want to read this one.

    ReplyDelete