Thursday, June 20, 2013

Swoon Thursday (25) Along Came a Spider




The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

“Trish!”

I started at the sudden sound of my name. “In here!” I called from where I had collapsed roughly thirty seconds before.

Damn, he was fast!

Gideon burst into the bathroom, his sunglasses hiding his eyes, but his concern evident in the scowl he wore. Without a word, he bent and scooped me into his arms, carrying me out of the bathroom and into the hall as if I weighted nothing.

Along Came a Spider by Kate SeRine eARC Kindle Location 2637

Then he was kissing me, his lips so loving and tender, they stole my breath. If he never uttered another word of love to me, that kiss would have assured me what was truly in his heart.

Along Came a Spider by Kate SeRine eARC Kindle Location 2736

I have made no secret that the Transplanted Tales are one of my favorite series to read, re-read, talk and twitter about.  I could not resist this tease about Gideon, no he is not the love interest in the story.  But dang it, he almost should be with this scene and what follows.  Thankfully, Nicky Blue does make a bigger impression on Trish.  Now, the only question is who will Gideon lose his heart to?  So far in the series, there is no one and I do mean NO ONE that is worthy of him- except say Trish and Nicky has her heart, has for a a long time.

Don't you just love the amazing kiss that Nicky gives Trish.  Sometimes the more tender the kiss the more swoony it is.

1 comment:

  1. One sexy cover. Two awesome swoons. I'm definitely looking into this series.

    And I agree - tender kisses can be very swoony.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete