Thursday, April 25, 2013

Swoon Thursday (17) Prophecy Girl



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

My arms moved up his chest and twined around his neck like vines reaching toward the sun, my lips parting for him. For a second, he froze, and I worried that he might pull away. But then his body flexed against mine, his mouth warm and insistent. 

Suddenly, the kiss stopped being soft and turned hungry. His hands knotted into my hair, pulling me into him like he could consume me. His heart fluttered madly against my chest. Or maybe it was my heart, I couldn’t tell. All I could sense was his body next to mine, and all I could think was… yes. 

Prophecy Girl by Cecily White Kindle Location 1299


I adore me some Jackson and how he tries- tries so hard to push Amelie away. As you can tell sometimes it does not work.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, how I like it when the kisses turn hungry.
    Awesome swoon!

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the sound of this one! Hungry kisses are so yummy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo this one sounds gooood, being 'consumed' by Jackson doesn't sound too bad ;)

    My Swoon @ The Reading Realm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a great kiss swoon. Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete