Thursday, January 17, 2013

Swoon Thursday (3) Impossible


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works. From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound! 


The tension in my mouth eased and I finally regained control of my senses. I pushed her back and crushed my lips against hers. A moan escaped Ash’s mouth as I pressed against her harder. Those sweet lips of hers were hungrily tearing against mine like she might die if she didn’t have me. Her kisses were driving me insane. 

Impossible by Komal Lewis Kindle Location 2892 

Sometimes it is cool to read the swoony scenes from the guys point of view. I love that he admits that her kisses are driving him crazy.

12 comments:

  1. You sure know how to pick them. An absolutely awesome swoon. And yeah, it's nice to occasionally read the scenes from a guys POV. :)

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love duel POV books.. especially when the guy explains his feelings (cus you know they're too macho to say them out loud!) Great swoon.
    Here's my swoon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes I like this swoon very much! Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  4. SWOON! I am in love! Dual POV stories are great - I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH I LOVE WHEN THINGS ARE IN THE GUY'S POINT OF VIEW!!! It's so interesting to read how guys think. I love this swoon!!! And this book is a new one to me. Great choice!! And thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see some SWOONs from the guys POV every once in a while.

    My SWOON: http://bibliophilesthoughtsonbooks.blogspot.com/2013/01/swoon-thursday-33-poison-princess.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww I really want to read this book! Great swoon!

    Here's My Swoon!

    Catarina
    @Reading and Things

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading from the guy's POV! I have this book already on my TBR! Can't wait to read it! Thanks for the great swoon Angela! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a yummy swoon from a guys POV. Loved it. Never seen this book need to check out.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE swoons from the guys POV! The best!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too love Swoons from a males POV! Sometimes they are just steamier!
    Thanks for visiting my Swoon!

    ReplyDelete